Forums

TopicSecond Primer on Spiritual Healing

• Mon 23rd Nov 2020 - 8:39am

It's clear the old ways don't work anymore. The need to make "me" right and the other guy wrong, to insist that my 10 Minute Awakening way is the only way, are fear-phobia habits at the core of most of the civilized world's problems. As society becomes progressively dysfunctional, suspicion and fear contribute to the same worn-out behavior patterns. Destructive as they are, the familiar feels safe. When we focus on our differences rather than our essential oneness, we are not allowing our true spiritual self to be.

To Be or Not To Be Many people question William Shakespeare's existence, submitting that someone else wrote his plays and sonnets. Intriguing for scholars, but does it matter who wrote them? A literary genius was at work in Stratford, England in the sixteenth century. That person brought incredible joy to hundreds of millions down through the centuries, throughout the world and in every language. There is no doubt he was someone in touch with his spirituality.In "As You Like It," you hear the familiar: "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances."

How many times have you felt your life a dream in which you are on a treadmill, or simply drifting through life like the clouds in the sky? You make your entrance and your exit without ever having known what you missed: how Divine you are.Here's the Bard at work again in Hamlet, Act II. "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." I reference this quote often to make the point that it's the busy mind that gets in the way of knowing our Divinity. Only when we stop thinking, stop focussing our attention on the noise machine (thoughts/mind), can we know the stuff of which we are made, our essence-silence, pure consciousness.

https://beaubrow.com/10-minute-awakening-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies